Remote monitoring system for torque limiting couplings.
• Detection of slip angle, slip velocity and other variables of a “slip event”
• Direct conclusion on the wear of the torque limiter
• Allows for optimization of maintenance intervals
• Remote access via web interface
• Configurable messages to trigger email alerts and/or switching outputs
• Easy installation, setup and use
The surveillance of slip angle by CENTA TLMS allows the detection of occuring loads on a torque limiting coupling. By comparison of the recent loads and critical values of the coupling, the necessitiy for an exchange and the maintenance of the complete unit can be optimized.
The system has specially been design for the application in demanding environments such as wind turbines.
Please contact us for further Information.
|operating temperature range||-20° C up to 70° C|
|storage temperature||-40° C up to 85° C|
machine and plant manufacture